Re: [Yuricon] Anyone seen "To Heart"?

  • Carmen DiProspero
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2002
      --- atheniag <e.l.f.@...> wrote:
      > I just read a line or two about it that seemed as if
      > it might have some shoujoai potential. Anyone?

      Yes, I have seen "To Heart". I have all 13 eps on VCD
      & DVD, and the last 10 eps fansubbed on VHS. Yes there
      is some Yuri potential between 2 couples: Akari & her
      best friend Shiho (who always has a data base to rival
      anyone), also Akari and the robot Multi. it is a very
      good series, a nice coming of age, high school romance
      series with cute girls and a good story line. -
      Carmen ^_^ (A big "To Heart" fan)

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/