RE: Song idea for songfic

  • Carmen DiProspero
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 10:13 PM
      Carmen ^_^ once again. I am planning on getting back
      into the fanfic thing again. I want to try my hand at
      songfics this time. I have this idea for a "To Heart"
      Lemmy/Kotone songfic. I have the plot: Kotone is in
      her room pining away over Lemmy, thinking of the time
      she helped her from an abusive date via her
      tele-powers, wishing Lemmy would receiprocate her love
      to Kotone. At the end, Lemmy comes into her room,
      thanking Kotone for helping her, and tells her how she
      appreciates her well-being and love for her. I'm
      trying to come up with a song to use for this. Anyone
      here have any ideas? Plus I have another idea for a
      songfic, it's about Minako's secret crush on Naru (or
      even Ami - but wants to use Naru because I feel she
      never gets enough Yuri action) (*shock*) and does
      these "little things" (e.g. - being way friendly,
      cutesy-pie things -it's not an ecchi one) and would
      like to use "Crush" by Jennifer Paige. If anyone has
      any suggestions or ideas for my 2 proposed songfics,
      please let me know, and once they're done, I would
      like to have anyone here look them over. I want to get
      back in the swing of the fan-/songfic things. - Carmen
      ^_^ (new Katsu pics are up - well some of them - 5
      pages worth, and more to come - sorry for the
      shameless plug)

      http://project_idol.tripod.com/mainpage.html

      http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/project_idol/mainpage.html

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/