Re: [Yuricon] Ayashi no Ceres (WAS:Re: Alien 9... warning)

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2002
      >From: "Zephyr Sky" <zephthebest@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Ayashi no Ceres (WAS:Re: Alien 9... warning)

      >Well, i've only seen part of both series, but from what i've seen there are
      >similarities and differences. Some of the story arcs are very similar, but
      >to me Ayashi no Ceres is darker, and it's more... fast paced? (looking for
      >the right description ^_^)

      In the anime, definitely faster paced - the anime is cut considerably
      shorter than the manga, which has several story arcs about more Tennyos than
      the anime.

      I liked Ayashi no Ceres ALOT more than FY, and the manga more than the
      anime, simply *because* the story was darker and more adult. Plus Shuro was
      a babe. :-) (She got cut entirely from the anime...)

      The problem with Watase's art, as I see it, is that in Black and White
      everyone pretty much loks identical - there were entire scenes I had to
      translate before I could figure out who it was who was talking! LOL

      But her poster art is very nice.

      And Shuro is a babe. :-) (I'm not too superficial, huh? LOL)