REMINDER: Shoujo-Ai MUSH Grand Opening Tonight

  • Philip Mak
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2002
      --- In Yuricon@y..., "dziwozony" <dziwozony@y...> wrote:
      > Social MUSH, I assume? Or will there be some kind of roleplaying
      > setting?

      The MUSH is both social and RP. The distinction between IC/OOC is not
      strictly enforced, but there is a fair amount of RP going on. Since
      the MUSH was originally announced on Monday, we are now getting nearly
      20 simultaneous players in the evenings.

      ---

      As a reminder, tonight, Friday March 22 at 8pm EST is the grand
      opening of Shoujo-Ai MUSH. There will be many other people online
      there, and we hope to see you there too!

      Website: http://www.shoujoai.com/mush/
      Address: mush.shoujoai.com 6969

      In case you missed my earlier message this week about what Shoujo-Ai
      MUSH:

      Shoujo-Ai MUSH is an online environment where you can interact with
      other players. It is set in the small village "Yuriba" ("place of
      lilies"), located deep within a forest in Japan, away from
      industrialized civilization but equipped with the latest modern
      conveniences. The village is known for its large proportion of lesbian
      inhabitants and sexually free atmosphere.

      Here is a screenshot: http://www.shoujoai.com/mush/screenshot.html
    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2002
        *does a little horror dance*

        You evil meanies! I managed to get over my four-year MUD addiction back in '97...how dare you bring temptation before me! ;p

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@

        > --- In Yuricon@y..., "dziwozony" <dziwozony@y...> wrote:
        > > Social MUSH, I assume? Or will there be some kind of roleplaying
        > > setting?
        >
        > The MUSH is both social and RP. The distinction between IC/OOC is not
        > strictly enforced, but there is a fair amount of RP going on. Since
        > the MUSH was originally announced on Monday, we are now getting nearly
        > 20 simultaneous players in the evenings.
        >
        > ---
        >
        > As a reminder, tonight, Friday March 22 at 8pm EST is the grand
        > opening of Shoujo-Ai MUSH. There will be many other people online
        > there, and we hope to see you there too!
        >
        > Website: http://www.shoujoai.com/mush/
        > Address: mush.shoujoai.com 6969
        >
        > In case you missed my earlier message this week about what Shoujo-Ai
        > MUSH:
        >
        > Shoujo-Ai MUSH is an online environment where you can interact with
        > other players. It is set in the small village "Yuriba" ("place of
        > lilies"), located deep within a forest in Japan, away from
        > industrialized civilization but equipped with the latest modern
        > conveniences. The village is known for its large proportion of lesbian
        > inhabitants and sexually free atmosphere.
        >
        > Here is a screenshot: http://www.shoujoai.com/mush/screenshot.html

      • katyae0211
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23, 2002
          --- In Yuricon@y..., Trixterpriest@a... wrote:
          > *does a little horror dance*
          >
          > You evil meanies! I managed to get over my four-year MUD addiction
          back in '97...how dare you bring temptation before me! ;p

          > Kun

          That's okay. I have been trying to register on the MUSH, but it
          won't accept any of my email addresses.

          Katya