Re: [Yuricon] Test

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2002
      > Lucy, who just watched the first four (typoed, in my
      > exhausted state, as 'dirt for') eps of Escaflowne, and
      > rather likes Hitomi. Anyone else think Yu(u)kari (first ep)
      > might be, you know, interested? One for The List? (Okay,
      > okay, I just like genki short-haired girls...)

      She is also in love with Amono-senpai (sp) she steps aside because she knows
      how Hitomi feels. Mind you she doesn't show up anymore after the first few
      episodes and near the end again.. major bit character.

      ja

      Kat
    • Lucy Kennedy
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 6, 2002
        Kathryn Williams wrote:

        > > Lucy, who just watched the first four (typoed, in my
        > > exhausted state, as 'dirt for') eps of Escaflowne, and
        > > rather likes Hitomi. Anyone else think Yu(u)kari (first ep)
        > > might be, you know, interested? One for The List? (Okay,
        > > okay, I just like genki short-haired girls...)
        >
        > She is also in love with Amono-senpai (sp) she steps aside because she knows
        > how Hitomi feels. Mind you she doesn't show up anymore after the first few
        > episodes and near the end again.. major bit character.

        *sigh* ah well. I'll have to watch ep 1 again and fish for
        subtext ;)

        Lucy

        --
        Lucy Kennedy * New College, Oxford
        http://users.ox.ac.uk/~newc1248/ - evolving home site
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 11, 2002
          > > Yahoo groups is still being iffy. I'm wondering if this is working yet.
          > > Testing testing 1 2 3?
          >
          > Coming through loud and clear. So, have you people been
          > quiet recently, or am I broken?

          I know I've been quiet ;p Now that I can banter freely with Erica at any time I no longer have to badger her on the list =^.^=

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
        • jqdreamweaver
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 23, 2002
            Is anyone seeing my posts? I've been trying to reply to some of the
            topics through my hotmail, but I seem to be the only one who gets
            them. Anyway, this is a test to see if they're at least going through
            the group site. Later.

            ~Jenny *the verily depressed one* *SIGH*
          • Kathryn Williams
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 24, 2002
              I'm getting them just fine here I don't know about everyone else. I think
              Yahoo is just being a pain as usual.

              Hope thing clear up soon
              ja

              Kat