Re: Yuricon yokoso

  • shanejayell2000
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 2, 2002
      I kind of likes the time travel movie for KOR. One of the few stories
      to really use the powers in a big way. Other than that, I thought the
      love triangle was kinda cool...

      Shane

      > You know...I like KOR, I really did, however I felt rather
      disappointed in it. I think they had the opportunity to make it alot
      more interesting and they didn't. Kyousuke and his family had these
      strange magic powers and they barely did anything at all with that. I
      mean...why add this mysteriously element if you're not going to use
      it? It was used, sure, however it was so little that it was hardly a
      support of any kind in the story.

    • shanejayell2000
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 2, 2002