Re: Yuricon yokoso

  • shanejayell2000
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 2, 2002
      --- In Yuricon@y..., Trixterpriest@a... wrote:

      > > My all time favorite series is Kimagure Orange
      > > Road. But I absolutely love Kia Asamiya and Fujishima Kosuke.
      Silent

      > You know...I like KOR, I really did, however I felt rather
      disappointed in it. I think they had the opportunity to make it alot
      more interesting and they didn't. Kyousuke and his family had these
      strange magic powers and they barely did anything at all with that. I
      mean...why add this mysteriously element if you're not going to use
      it? It was used, sure, however it was so little that it was hardly a
      support of any kind in the story.

      > The relationship thing was done pretty well and I understand that
      is the main theme of the anime however I kept watching it after the
      first episode because of the 'twist' that the magic powers might have
      added. There's lots of soap opera type animes and I was looking
      forward to one with a good twist and this one ultimately didn't have
      one at all. In fact I would have been just as satisfied if I had only
      watched the first three and the last three episodes...

      > Anyway...I've just been dying to tell that to someone, can't you
      tell? ;p

      > Kun
      > *does a little KOR dance*
    • shanejayell2000
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 2, 2002
        I kind of likes the time travel movie for KOR. One of the few stories
        to really use the powers in a big way. Other than that, I thought the
        love triangle was kinda cool...

        Shane