Re: [Yuricon] kon-nitiwa hajime-masite

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 2, 2002
      > *delurks* Konnichiwa! Hajimemashite! Watashi wa Rehanna Wildrose desu.
      > Watashi wa nihongo ga sukoshi hanesemasu, demo mada josu ja arimasen.

      *does a little delurk dance*

      Ah! A fellow Pimsleur student ne? ;p I actually like those tapes...

      Kun
      ---'-,-{@
    • Rehanna Wildrose
      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 3, 2002
        *does a little happy-to-occasionally-delurk-dance*

        Yep. I love the Pimsleur tapes. They make sense.

        -Rehanna Wildrose

      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 21 , Mar 5, 2002
          > *does a little happy-to-occasionally-delurk-dance*
          >
          > Yep. I love the Pimsleur tapes. They make sense.
          >
          > -Rehanna Wildrose

          Hai, I agree with you whole-heartedly...although I've heard a nasty rumor that the stuff they teach isn't very pratical ;/ Silly rumors...

          Kun

          Message 4 of 21 , Mar 6, 2002
            >From: Trixterpriest@...

            >Hai, I agree with you whole-heartedly...although I've heard a nasty rumor
            >that the stuff they teach isn't very pratical ;/ Silly rumors...

            All I said was that it was oddly over-formal. :-)Like learning to say, "I
            hope the day finds you well?" instead of "How are you?" :-)