RE: [Yuricon] Re: Yuricon yokoso

  • Mark A. Kenworthy
    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 28, 2002
      I feel your pain, but don't give up your dream. Sooner or later it's going
      to happen, no matter what, as long as we keep socking away that extra cash,
      even if it's a few bucks a pop. So what if we have to live on 'fuku-chin's
      Ramen Take out' :)...
    • shanejayell2000
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 2, 2002
        I kind of likes the time travel movie for KOR. One of the few stories
        to really use the powers in a big way. Other than that, I thought the
        love triangle was kinda cool...

        Shane

        > You know...I like KOR, I really did, however I felt rather
        disappointed in it. I think they had the opportunity to make it alot
        more interesting and they didn't. Kyousuke and his family had these
        strange magic powers and they barely did anything at all with that. I
        mean...why add this mysteriously element if you're not going to use
        it? It was used, sure, however it was so little that it was hardly a
        support of any kind in the story.