Since it's just a matter of time...

  • Alex Picchetti
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2002
      ...before someone asks to share their bloodtype... ^_~

      I am blood-type A, and for those too lazy to check out the link, I am:

      Positive: orderly, law-abiding, fastidious, soft-spoken, and fashionable (not really, aren't most people, no, NO, and only when I try to be, which is rarely)
      Negative: picky, selfish, secretive, pessimistic, inflexible, reckless when drunk (yes, yes, not really, only on bad days, no, and I get sleepy. That's not really 'reckless', is it?)
      Suitable Careers: Accountant (EW), Librarian (*LOL* I am the Mini-Erica), Economist (...no), Novelist (WOOT! <3), Computer Programmer (except not), Gossip (EW again) or Columnist (not so bad).

      -Alex