[OT] Bubble Tea in Quebec City!!

  • Kusangi Hinako
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2002
      Konnochiwa Minna-san,

      Thanks to Immortalone's idea of Bubble Tea, I'm organizing myself a "Bubble
      Tea Metting" in Quebec, Montreal, for the ppl who didn't have the chance to
      have one. (Like me! ><)

      The metting will be at Montreal's Chinatown, "Sinonet" during March Break
      (Mine is March 3 till March 8! I don't know other's hoaire, e-mail me for
      your March Break) a Wednesday at 12:30 till 3:00 or later. I will be there
      sooner just to prepare stuffs. You're also welcome between 12:30 and 3:00.
      Basically, you can come at anytime but make sure not till everyone is gone!
      =^_^= Also! Be ready to bring all your precious Yuri or no-yuri manga or
      music. We'll talk about animes! ^^ And of course Yuri and other stuffs! We
      be the "Yuri Otaku fan Club" n.n

      If anyone are intereste, reply to me ASAP (before Monday) so I can make up a
      list. You could e-mail for more info, questions or any suggestion for better
      place for Bubble Tea! ^^ On Sunday, I will e-mail the ppl who are intereste
      for the hoaire and stuffs.

      I hope we be a large group!
      |Hinako|

    • jqdreamweaver
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2002
        --- In Yuricon@y..., "Kusangi Hinako" <yuri_fan888@h...> wrote:
        > Konnochiwa Minna-san,
        >
        > Thanks to Immortalone's idea of Bubble Tea, I'm organizing myself
        a "Bubble
        > Tea Metting" in Quebec, Montreal, for the ppl who didn't have the
        chance to
        > have one. (Like me! ><)

        Umm, heh-heh! *grinning sheepishly* Anyone live near Louisiana?

        ~Jenny Mac
      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2 10:33 AM
          > > Thanks to Immortalone's idea of Bubble Tea, I'm organizing myself
          > a "Bubble
          > > Tea Metting" in Quebec, Montreal, for the ppl who didn't have the
          > chance to
          > > have one. (Like me! ><)
          > >

          > Umm, heh-heh! *grinning sheepishly* Anyone live near Louisiana?
          >
          > ~Jenny Mac

          Where were you a month ago when I was stuck in Mississippi? ;p

          Kun
          ---'-,-{@