Re: [Yuricon] Bubble tea

  • Immortalone
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 27, 2002
      It is! Snowing outside too... oh, bubble tea topic, who wants to go?!
      Still this saturday if you guys wants. I think Afternoon or Evening will
      be good. I'm leaning towards this Saturday afternoon (12-3pm ish), at
      Market village, at Ten Ren's. What do you guys say?

      Zephyr Sky wrote:

      > honestly, toronto had about a week of winter this year O_o it was
      > really weird....
      >
      > -Zeph
    • Little Washu
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 27, 2002
        Indeed it's snowing!
        as for bubble tea... I'm good with with Sat at Ten
        Ren's. 12-3pm is good too.

        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 27, 2002
          Good job! I'll private email you sometime thursday... which is tommorrow
          i think ^_^;

          Little Washu wrote:

          > Indeed it's snowing!
          > as for bubble tea... I'm good with with Sat at Ten
          > Ren's. 12-3pm is good too.
        • Zephyr Sky
          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 28, 2002

            i'm totally there ^_^