Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon yokoso

  • Alex Picchetti
    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 27, 2002
      >     A friend of mine who is a Thelimite(sp?)
      nickname for him is 'Crazy
      >  uncle Al'....All I know is that I find
      his ideas about 'True Will'
      >  appealing.

      <<Yeah, everyone calls him "Uncle Al." LOL

      True will is meant to be a test as much as anything else. :-) Most people
      fail.>>

      True will? Ummm... well, if the explanation wouldn't take too long (or either of you feel like writing me an essay some night ;p) I'm kinda curious as to what that means/entails...

      -Alex
    • shanejayell2000
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 2, 2002
        I kind of likes the time travel movie for KOR. One of the few stories
        to really use the powers in a big way. Other than that, I thought the
        love triangle was kinda cool...

        Shane

        > You know...I like KOR, I really did, however I felt rather
        disappointed in it. I think they had the opportunity to make it alot
        more interesting and they didn't. Kyousuke and his family had these
        strange magic powers and they barely did anything at all with that. I
        mean...why add this mysteriously element if you're not going to use
        it? It was used, sure, however it was so little that it was hardly a
        support of any kind in the story.