desu masu

  • Koemy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2002
      dear Lucy

      Emi-san wa dokokara?

      **i'd been in tokyo before i came to NY.
      yes,i'd enjoyed comi-ket several times.
      and i want to try to go like comiket in NY.
      could you take me ...in your pocket.(???)
      arigato-!
      Hmm, all my Japanese sentences end with 'desu'. Probably not
      incorrect, but not exactly stylish. Oh well, can't expect
      too much from 'Instant Japanese' course book. :)
      **thankyou for welcome !
      ..and, 'desu 'is correct. we can use any situation,yes!
      if you want to say stylish ,you can say 'de-----su!^-^! '
      OIC! hahaha!

      Yes, I do know them! I have all the Cutey Honey OVA's
      and seen a few of the TV series (Cutey Honey Flash)
      and own two Cutey Honey Flash petite figures.

      **kya--!!
      we japanese chidren usually watch 'cuteyhoney'when perents are not in
      here.(me too!)
      **first i watched it when i was 8years old,(baku)
      and very shokkked..and now i grew up 'cuteyOttaky'(baku)

      I also have a Utena artbook autographed by Kunikiko Ikuhara,
      Chiho Saito, Maria Kawamura (one of the Shadow Girls),
      and American voice actor Rachael Lillis (who did Utena
      and Chu-Chu in English dub version). Have you seen the
      2 EVA movies yet?
      **kya-!! kya-!! chu-!!

      ********************************************:
      dear kunkun

      Konichiwa Emy! Watashi wa nihongoga skoshii wakarimasu. That means... if I
      were in Japan, I would die from not eating because I can not ask for a meal ;)
      ****hahaha! you can eat sushi,sukiyaki,tenpura and macdonald!

      It is not poor! I can understand it very well =^.^=
      **thanks very much!

      > i went UTENAevent 13feb at meow mix, and i knew yuricon.

      I saw you at Meow Mix, I was the one who drew on the cake. I did the poster
      too.
      **oh yes ,i memorize! i love your poster !
      arigato-!(love)
      Kun
      ----'-,-{@
      ↑kawaii ne kono mark.
      baicha !!
      emy
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2002
        >From: Koemy@...

        >**i'd been in tokyo before i came to NY.
        > yes,i'd enjoyed comi-ket several times.

        Rainen watashi wa ikitai. I'm hoping to get to Tokyo next winter..just in
        time for Comiket.

        > and i want to try to go like comiket in NY.
        > could you take me ...in your pocket.(???)
        > arigato-!

        Anime Expo NY/Big Apple Anime Festival is in New York...but there was very
        little manga. No doujinshi. It wasn't a very good con last year.

        Yuricon will be great - lots of manga! :-)

        > we japanese chidren usually watch 'cuteyhoney'when perents are not in
        >here.(me too!)
        > **first i watched it when i was 8years old,(baku)
        > and very shokkked..and now i grew up 'cuteyOttaky'(baku)

        LOL You should be careful - you will be called CuteyOtaku as a nickname now.
        :-)

        >2 EVA movies yet?
        >**kya-!! kya-!! chu-!!

        I thought I was the only one who liked the last EVA movie!

        It's great - Ogata Megumi screams better than anyone else, ever. :-)
        MO....happy sigh.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2 9:54 AM
          > ********************************************:
          > dear kunkun
          >
          > Konichiwa Emy! Watashi wa nihongoga skoshii wakarimasu. That means... if I
          > were in Japan, I would die from not eating because I can not ask for a meal ;)
          > ****hahaha! you can eat sushi,sukiyaki,tenpura and macdonald!

          Right now my favorite is taiyaki! yum! ;)

          > > i went UTENAevent 13feb at meow mix, and i knew yuricon.
          >
          > I saw you at Meow Mix, I was the one who drew on the cake. I did the poster
          > too.
          > **oh yes ,i memorize! i love your poster !
          > arigato-!(love)

          I blush!
          *does a little blushing dance*
          Is your art on the internet? I would very much like to see your artwork. You draw the cover for a magazine, ne?

          > Kun
          > kawaii ne kono mark.

          Arigatou! =^.^= I have always liked it ;) Roses are my specialty when I date =^.^=

          Kun