Re: Poster fanfic contest has begun!

  • katyae0211
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2002
      --- In Yuricon@y..., "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@h...> wrote:
      > Submissions are being accepted until April 15th. Don't miss this
      opportunity to impress your peers, gain fangirls all your own and get
      some great prizes.

      Okay, I have an idea in my head, but my life is in a VERY unstable
      place right now, and even if I do have the opportunity to finish the
      story that I have started, I don't know if I'll be able to get it
      sent out, because, well, I may be without net access for a bit of
      time. Anyhow, here's hoping that everything will fall into place for
      me.

      Katya