Re: [Yuricon] Re: Bubble tea ATTN: T.O area people

  • Zephyr Sky
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2002

      I'll come for bubble tea, but i won't drink any ^_^ not a big fan. but that's ok, it'll still be fun to come and hang out with you guys. so, to get this straight, we're meeting some time at a bubble tea place and then, after getting to know eachother, will be going down to church another day..? sounds cool to me ^_^ as i said before, this weekend is good for me, unless anyone else has a suggestion? i dunno when the bubble tea places are open...????? and i know there are other TO ppl on this ML. you're ALL invited, so speak up! ^_^

      -Zeph