Re: [Yuricon] Gah!!!

  • Menagi-chan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@...>
      To: <Yuricon@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2001 8:36 PM
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Gah!!!

      > >From: "Menagi-chan" <Menagi_chan@...>
      >
      > >Gah!!! Erica!!!! I was surfing through SnB so I could get (my own)
      idea
      > >of what Yuri-chan looks like and...
      > >
      > >It's so friggin addictive! I've been reading for about an hour and a
      half
      > >now!!! You need to put a damn disclaimer on your work:
      > >
      > >"Please be advised: if you plan on reading any portion of this work,
      > >please
      > >set aside an extra 3 or 4 hours, because you will not be able to put it
      > >down."
      >
      > I'm sorry. Wait, no I'm not! I'm actually preening. LOL Thanks!
      > I'm glad it's addictive, really. One never really knows how other people
      > will feel about one's work and to be honest - I really love SnB.

      Well, now that I've finally found a few spare moments, I dove right in.
      *laughs* Time being somethign most of us lack, that was the only thing that
      kept me from ALC's beloved Yuriko and company.

      > >*sniffles* All I wanted to do was draw a Yuri picture for you... I
      can't
      > >stop READING!!!! *LOL*
      >
      > Well, do it! Don't wait for me! :-)

      Already did. I'll do some adjustments, ink it, then color it and ship the
      final product to you.

      And, you're right. It _is_ magic that every time you update.... *cracks up
      laughing* Sorry, Erica!! But you just _knew_ it had to happen. You can
      flog me later. For now, just enjoy the picture, ne?

      Jya matta ne!

      Menagi-chan
      http://web.tampabay.rr.com/menagi/