Re: [Yuricon] BGC Post 2040

  • bgcpost2040@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
      > As a side note, is there a new bgcpost2040 chapter coming soon? I'm
      > really enjoying the romance, and want more! :)

      > Shane

      Thanks for asking! (I've noticed in general the spike in hit counts to my
      site around my projected target update of Feb 1 -- which I missed.)

      The next three chapters are in beta and should be posted by the end of the
      week. This launches Part 2 and which is focused on Leon and company -- so
      not as lesbian infested as the other parts. (That's the reason why I wrote
      the Sylia/Reika short story since I had to get enough lesbian romance out of
      my system to carry me through this rather barren upcoming section.)

      ALTHOUGH, I am "introducing" Classic BGC reporter Lisa Vanette from "Scoop
      Chase" who'll eventually cause some anxiety for folks both professionally and
      personally.

      Kristen ;)
      http://members.aol.com/bgcpost2040
    • shanejayell2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2002
        Updated! A new chapter has been added, focusing on the Linna/ Reika
        situation.

        members.aol.com/bgcpost2040

        Shane :)
      • Immortalone
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2002
          Yeah, yeah! More more! :D I'm a rabid fan. Keep going! I was reading,
          and then I read about Densuke, and just... biiiig grin. :D Good job!
          Though it was a little sad at the end. I was like... ooh... damn.

          shanejayell2000 wrote:

          > Updated! A new chapter has been added, focusing on the Linna/ Reika
          > situation.
          >
          > members.aol.com/bgcpost2040
          >
          > Shane :)
        • shanejayell2000
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
            Waves hands franticly. I'm not the writer! I just wanted to let people
            know the update came through! Sorry for any confusion...

            --- In Yuricon@y..., Immortalone <immortalone@r...> wrote:
            > Yeah, yeah! More more! :D I'm a rabid fan. Keep going! I was
            reading,
            > and then I read about Densuke, and just... biiiig grin. :D Good job!
            > Though it was a little sad at the end. I was like... ooh... damn.
            >
            > shanejayell2000 wrote:
            > >
            > > Updated! A new chapter has been added, focusing on the Linna/
            Reika
            > > situation.
            > >
            > > members.aol.com/bgcpost2040
            > >
            > > Shane :)
          • Immortalone
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
              ... Everyone read BGC Post 2040! Its good stuff! I promote it, even! :D
              I'm so tired.... and I'm procrastinating pretty much. I'll prolly be
              online til 3am again... damn. Insomnia, why dost thou plague me?