Re: [Yuricon] Ragnarok City

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 3, 2002
      >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

      >That isn't an art book it is the Manga.. a "Visal Manga" and did you
      >notice
      >that the main character is Rachael Shoir Guradian >^_^<

      Funny - I just finished rereading Chirality on Friday, watched Plastic
      Little yesterday and, having not seen enough breasts for the week, was
      interested in looking this up.

      I wonder if Sasuga books has it, because neither Kinokuniya nor Asahiya
      (both of which are very shy of any adult materials, I've noticed) had it.

    • Kathryn Williams
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 3, 2002
        > I wonder if Sasuga books has it, because neither Kinokuniya nor Asahiya
        > (both of which are very shy of any adult materials, I've noticed) had it.

        While you are at it could you look for Satoshi's newest Manga "VAMPIRE
        MASTER DARK CRIMSON" I really want to know what this one is about >^_^<

        ja

        Kat ( Who is really going to sleep this time)
      • shanejayell2000
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 3, 2002
          Shane is seen thumping his head against the wall. Spelled wrong? Well
          that explains a few things.... Thanks for the info! I also found some
          pages over on www.shoujoai.com.

          Shane :)

          --- In Yuricon@y..., "Johann Chua" <fuuma@e...> wrote:
          > Shane wrote:
          >
          > >I was wondering if anyone knows any good sites for pics or info on
          > >Ragnarok City? I haven't had much luck with search engines so far,
          so
          > >I thought I'd ask.
          >
          > It's spelled Ragnarock City, which could be why you're not getting
          any hits.

          > Flowers of Hentai (http://flowerhentai.da.ru) has Chinese-
          translated scans
          > of the whole book in the hentai manga section.
          >
          > The June 2001 PREVIEWS had it listed in the international section
          for $39.99.
          > Not sure if they still have it in stock and I think it'll be
          cheaper to order
          > via online retailers, like The Right Stuf, or your local Japanese
          bookstore.

          > Really should check out FEATA (the only Japanese bookstore I know
          of in Metro
          > Manila that carries manga) and see what they have in stock (though
          I hear they
          > take special orders as well); I'll be impresed if they have any
          Yamamoto Yohko
          > stuff (given that the TV series was on cable TV they _could_ have
          the art book
          > for it).
          >
          > __________________________________
          > www.edsamail.com
        • shanejayell2000
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 3, 2002

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 3, 2002
              >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

              >While you are at it could you look for Satoshi's newest Manga "VAMPIRE
              >MASTER DARK CRIMSON" I really want to know what this one is about >^_^<

              Sasuga definitely didn't, but i'll keep my eye out for both.

              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 3, 2002
                > I wonder if Sasuga books has it, because neither Kinokuniya nor Asahiya
                > (both of which are very shy of any adult materials, I've noticed) had it.

                I actually got my copy at the Kinokuniya in downtown L.A., in their one shelf
                of adult materials, so you could always special order if it you feel that
                bold and motivated.

                Kristen ;)
              • shanejayell2000
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 3, 2002
                  Not living in a big city, I'll just have to drool over the online
                  stuff until I can order it. I do love that name, tho.

                  As a side note, is there a new bgcpost2040 chapter coming soon? I'm
                  really enjoying the romance, and want more! :)

                  Shane

                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 3, 2002
                    rom: bgcpost2040@...

                    >I actually got my copy at the Kinokuniya in downtown L.A., in their one
                    >shelf
                    >of adult materials, so you could always special order if it you feel that
                    >bold and motivated.

                    Our local Kinokuniya is very bad at special orders - they simply don't
                    bother contacting you when the item comes in.