Re: [Yuricon] Re: New file uploaded to Yuricon

    Message 1 of 348 , Feb 3, 2002
      >From: "eleloi" <eleloi@...>

      >It just seemed... you said something a few months ago about having an
      >air of professionalism...

      I did ask that if a person was drawing a manga for the first time that they
      take time to better their skills and consider submitting for the 2003 manga,
      yes.

      And, if I may be so blunt - professionalism does actually include dealines,
      so if you felt you couldn't make this one, then it's perfectly fine. But
      every project, regardless of what it is, will *always* have deadline.
      (Again, this isn't specifically aimed at you Lel, just in general.) If a
      person wants to submit to a project, then the idea of a deadline has GOT to
      be something they learn to live with - or nothing gets done.

    • josephglanvill
      Message 348 of 348 , Apr 13, 2009
        Oh good grief. I was thinking of sitting this one out, but you talked me into it, Erica. These clowns are over the line. I'll dash off an email in a bit.