Re: New file uploaded to Yuricon

  • eleloi
    Message 1 of 348 , Feb 2, 2002
      --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:

      > I'm with you Judy. If there's something that has to be done, then I
      > get it done, Muse or no muse. I definitely go through dry spells
      > with my writing, but if I have a deadline, then things get done.

      I only give myself deadlines if I HAVE TO get something done (ie,
      essays, costumes for people, cleaning the house)... Otherwise it's up
      to my feeling of self worth whether I get it in or not. If you don't
      try and never submit anything you can't get turned down, ne?

      --Lel
    • josephglanvill
      Message 348 of 348 , Apr 13 1:06 PM
        Oh good grief. I was thinking of sitting this one out, but you talked me into it, Erica. These clowns are over the line. I'll dash off an email in a bit.