newbie ^_^

  • Serenitatis
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hey everyone!

      I joined this group a few days ago...... so.... hi.
      I'm Serenitatis, and I'm kinda new to the whole yuri
      fandom..... I've been into yaoi for a few years now,
      and I've written a couple yaoi fics. ^^ I turned
      eighteen last december, and I'm currently making a
      yaoi/yuri website ^^; The URL is
      http://geocities.com/SerenitatisHime

      Ok well thats about all I wanted to say...... Oh yeah!
      If you go to my site, please sign the guestbook ^^
      Thanks!

      Serenitatis

      =====
      Owner of The Chibi-Usa Death Game

      http://www.animedeathgames.com

      http://auctions.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2002
        >From: Serenitatis <serenitatishime@...>

        >I joined this group a few days ago...... so.... hi.
        >I'm Serenitatis, and I'm kinda new to the whole yuri
        >fandom..... I've been into yaoi for a few years now,
        >and I've written a couple yaoi fics. ^^ I turned
        >eighteen last december, and I'm currently making a
        >yaoi/yuri website ^^; The URL is
        >http://geocities.com/SerenitatisHime

        Welcome! Glad to have you on board! :-)

      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2002
          << I joined this group a few days ago...... so.... hi.
          I'm Serenitatis, and I'm kinda new to the whole yuri
          fandom..... I've been into yaoi for a few years now,
          and I've written a couple yaoi fics. ^^ I turned
          eighteen last december, and I'm currently making a
          yaoi/yuri website ^^; The URL is
          http://geocities.com/SerenitatisHime >>

          *does a little welcome dance*

          Welcome to Yuricon, Serentiatis! Since you are a writer then you've arrived
          just in time to take place in the writing contest we're having =^.^= We just
          finished our two artist projects...so you missed those. However the writing
          contest is up and ready to go! ;) Here's the link:

          http://www.yuricon.org/contests.htm

          If you have nice yuri fiction and art on this list then you can't go wrong
          =^.^= Because we all love that stuff!

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
        • Serenitatis
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2002
            Thanks for the warm welcome ^_^

            I might enter the writing contest ^^ Although I've had
            writer's block for a couple months now.... ;_;
            Hopefully it'll go away soon....

            http://auctions.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 3, 2002
              >From: Serenitatis <serenitatishime@...>

              >Thanks for the warm welcome ^_^

              We're known for our warm welcomes. Well, okay, we're not, but I hope one day
              that we are. :-)

              >I might enter the writing contest ^^ Although I've had
              >writer's block for a couple months now.... ;_;
              >Hopefully it'll go away soon....

              My advice to you is, ignore it. The only good piece of advice I've ever
              received about writer's block is from Piers Anthony ( a writer I stopped
              respecting several decades ago, except in his ability to churn stuff out.)

              In a nutshell, Anthony said that if you're suffering from writer's block,
              you aren't working on enough projects. I wholeheartedly agree. I usually
              have several pieces of writing (fiction and non-) in varying stages of
              commpletion on varying hard drives - we I get an idea, i dive and start
              pounding stuff out. If I don't, i can go back and do rereads and edits on
              older stuff - which often shakes loose new things. At any given moment, I
              may well have 6-8 projects sitting around. If I get stuck on one, I move to
              another.

              In fact, since Kat has been so generous as to let us know how *she* works, I
              think I'll steal an idea from her and do the same...

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 3, 2002
                << Thanks for the warm welcome ^_^

                I might enter the writing contest ^^ Although I've had
                writer's block for a couple months now.... ;_;
                Hopefully it'll go away soon.... >>

                May your writer's block crumble under the onslaught of fresh ideas! =^.^=

                *does a little goodluck dance*

                Kun