Anyone seen the new Love Hina Again?

  • cgi_x4
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 1, 2002
      any one seen the new ova of love hina called "love hina again".
      heard it got lots of yuri stuff in there beyond belief.

      Joe
    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 2, 2002
        << any one seen the new ova of love hina called "love hina again".
        heard it got lots of yuri stuff in there beyond belief.

        Joe >>

        No...but I'll certainly check around for it now ;p

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
      • Kusangi Hinako
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 2, 2002
          You can check out the trailer at
          http://www.starchild.co.jp/special/ova_hina/index2.html

          The trailer is so cool, can't wait till I see the ova! n.n

          >From: Trixterpriest@...
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Anyone seen the new Love Hina Again?
          >Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 10:15:39 EST
          >
          ><< any one seen the new ova of love hina called "love hina again".
          > heard it got lots of yuri stuff in there beyond belief.
          >
          > Joe >>
          >
          >No...but I'll certainly check around for it now ;p
          >
          >Kun
          >----'-,-{@

        • cgi_x4
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 2, 2002
            > No...but I'll certainly check around for it now ;p
            >
            > Kun
            > ----'-,-{@

            ohlordy good heavens,

            i just saw it this morning when i finally found it on MIRC and
            downloaded the episode which is only 400 megabytes for a 30 minute
            episode (*twitch*)

            Kanako (keitaro's adopted little sis) is jealous of naru having
            lovey feeling about keitaro. keitaro happened to be traveling the
            world with seta at the time kanako enters the scene. kanako first
            deguise as naru and does REALLY DIRTY things with the other members
            of hinata inn (so maybe then can kick naru out of the house and away
            from keitaro when he returns). first, kanako ultra fondled with
            motoko on her way to a class (touching her ass and all)....then
            ultra fondled with kitsune's breasts. then what she did to shinobu
            was actually the funniest moment in the episode (you really have to
            see it for yourself)

            ciao for now,

            JOE
          • Little Washu
            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 2, 2002
              OHH, sounds really interesting!! now I wanna see it!
              what is MIRC?? (wanna download it too!)

              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 3, 2002
                --- Little Washu <distorted_souls@...> wrote:

                > OHH, sounds really interesting!! now I wanna see it!
                > what is MIRC?? (wanna download it too!)

                For those who want to watch it, you can download it
                from Animepad: http://209.196.27.67/

                http://auctions.yahoo.com
              • the_judy_justice
                Message 7 of 17 , Feb 3, 2002
                  --- In Yuricon@y..., I A Young <isokechan@y...> wrote:

                  > --- Little Washu <distorted_souls@y...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > OHH, sounds really interesting!! now I wanna see it!
                  > > what is MIRC?? (wanna download it too!)
                  > >

                  > For those who want to watch it, you can download it
                  > from Animepad: http://209.196.27.67/

                  I can't access the page.
                  And when I try to download with a ftp program, it needs a password.
                  It saids that a complete address email is fine but it doesn't work
                  with my yahoo account. Do I need to be a member or something?

                  -Judy

                  > http://auctions.yahoo.com
                • Lucy Kennedy
                  Message 8 of 17 , Feb 3, 2002
                    Little Washu wrote:

                    > OHH, sounds really interesting!! now I wanna see it!
                    > what is MIRC?? (wanna download it too!)

                    Someone has already given details of where to get the
                    episode under discussion; I just thought I'd answer this
                    question :)

                    mIRC is not strictly a file-sharing client; it's a program
                    (for Windows) which enables you to access Internet Relay
                    Chat (IRC) or chatrooms. For Macintosh the leading client is
                    ircle, and there are lots for Linux/Unix. Obviously, mainly
                    it allows you to talk to other people online, but it is
                    possible to share files over IRC too. Some channels
                    (=chatrooms) are set up just for this, and it's possible to
                    download quite a lot of anime if you know where to go. I
                    don't have experience with this method of file-sharing, so
                    I'm not the person to ask.

                    Skip this if you know how IRC clients work.
                    For what it's worth, the basic mechanism is that you open
                    the program, enter the name of a server( = computer carrying
                    the chatroom) and the name of a channel. I find that just
                    randomly linking up with a server from a well-known IRC
                    network like Sandnet or Dalnet doesn't do much good - it's
                    quite hard to find topics you're interested in, unless you
                    have heard of the channel from a medium outside IRC itself.
                    I hang about in #afsm (the alt.fan.sailor-moon chat channel)
                    which is on sandnet, and on local Oxford channels run by
                    friends on their own computers.

                    That's enough rambling. I might as well ask, is there a
                    decent shoujo-ai/yuri discussion channel out there that
                    anyone has experience of?

                    Lucy

                    --
                    Lucy Kennedy * New College, Oxford
                    http://users.ox.ac.uk/~newc1248/ - evolving home site
                    Message 9 of 17 , Feb 3, 2002

                      > I can't access the page.
                      > And when I try to download with a ftp program, it
                      > needs a password.
                      > It saids that a complete address email is fine but
                      > it doesn't work
                      > with my yahoo account. Do I need to be a member or
                      > something?
                      >
                      > -Judy

                      ...What the heck? o_O
                      Hmm, I'm not good with technical stuff, so I'm not
                      sure how to remedy your problem.
                      All I know is that you don't need an ftp program, nor
                      do you need to be a member. The link works fine for me...

                      http://auctions.yahoo.com
                    • the_judy_justice
                      Message 10 of 17 , Feb 3, 2002
                        --- In Yuricon@y..., I A Young <isokechan@y...> wrote:

                        > > I can't access the page.
                        > > And when I try to download with a ftp program, it
                        > > needs a password.
                        > > It saids that a complete address email is fine but
                        > > it doesn't work
                        > > with my yahoo account. Do I need to be a member or
                        > > something?
                        > >
                        > > -Judy
                        > >

                        > ...What the heck? o_O
                        > Hmm, I'm not good with technical stuff, so I'm not
                        > sure how to remedy your problem.
                        > All I know is that you don't need an ftp program, nor
                        > do you need to be a member. The link works fine for me...

                        I don't understand... I got a http error 500 since first I tried
                        today and now, after reading your post, I try again and... It works!

                        -sigh-

                        At least I'll have something to watch tonight. ^_^

                        Thanks for the link.

                        -Judy
                        > http://auctions.yahoo.com
                      • shanejayell2000
                        Message 11 of 17 , Feb 3, 2002
                          Shane smiles and shrugs. I got onto the page and tried to view it,
                          but nothing came up...

                          Of course, my computers so slow, it may not have been able to run it.

                          --- In Yuricon@y..., I A Young <isokechan@y...> wrote:

                          > > I can't access the page.
                          > > And when I try to download with a ftp program, it
                          > > needs a password.
                          > > It saids that a complete address email is fine but
                          > > it doesn't work
                          > > with my yahoo account. Do I need to be a member or
                          > > something?
                          > >
                          > > -Judy
                          > >

                          > ...What the heck? o_O
                          > Hmm, I'm not good with technical stuff, so I'm not
                          > sure how to remedy your problem.
                          > All I know is that you don't need an ftp program, nor
                          > do you need to be a member. The link works fine for me...

                          > http://auctions.yahoo.com
                        • cgi_x4
                          Message 12 of 17 , Feb 3, 2002
                            try downloading the 240 mb love hina again episode from
                            http://animepad.cjb.net
                          • Little Washu
                            Message 13 of 17 , Feb 4, 2002
                              thanks for the link! but it didn't work when I tried
                              to download it... I'm gonna go e-mail the owner...
                              n e ways, Thanks again! really appreciate it!

                              Web-hosting solutions for home and business! http://website.yahoo.ca
                            • Little Washu
                              Message 14 of 17 , Feb 4, 2002
                                thanks for taking the time and explaining that to
                                me...
                                the whole deal about MIRC

                                i think I get it now. ^o^

                                Message 15 of 17 , Feb 8, 2002
                                  ummm... is it just me but even with the new link, I
                                  can't download that episode of Love hina again...
                                  (been trying for a few days already)
                                  is there anything else I can do?

                                  Message 16 of 17 , Feb 9, 2002
                                    --- In Yuricon@y..., Little Washu <distorted_souls@y...> wrote:
                                    > ummm... is it just me but even with the new link, I
                                    > can't download that episode of Love hina again...
                                    > (been trying for a few days already)
                                    > is there anything else I can do?

                                    Try to... Ack! my computer is all in french. Huh..try to click on the
                                    link with the right button of the mouse and choose: 'download the
                                    target as' or something like that. Anyway, I think that the problem
                                    is that a part of the title is in between ( ) and somethimes, it
                                    becomes '5%' or something like that and maybe that's the problem.
                                    Ahem.. I'm not great help , ne?

                                    -Judy

                                    Message 17 of 17 , Feb 9, 2002
                                      NOPE!! You were REALLY helpful!
                                      thanks for the advise! It's now downloading and I hope
                                      it'll show!! So excited!

                                      danke again!!