Probably OT but...

  • katyae0211
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      I just got done watching the second DVD for Princess Nine, and I
      really like this series. As far as yuri, there really isn't any in
      the series. Not anything that has been overtly shown in the first
      eight episodes, anyhow. There is one gal from the baseball team (oh,
      yeah, this is an anime about the formation of a baseball team at a
      girl's school, with the goal of the team reaching the national
      championship in Tokyo...competing against the boys!) who is the token
      tough girl, and there is one who is kinda butch, as well.

      Anyhow, it is next to impossible to find any info about this series
      on the web, and I was wondering if any of our members who maintain
      shoujo/shoujo-ai/yuri link sites have any links for this series, in
      English. I would appreciate it very much.

      Katya
    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2002
        In a message dated 2/1/02 11:30:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, kate0211@...
        writes:

        << I just got done watching the second DVD for Princess Nine, and I
        really like this series. As far as yuri, there really isn't any in
        the series. Not anything that has been overtly shown in the first
        eight episodes, anyhow. There is one gal from the baseball team (oh,
        yeah, this is an anime about the formation of a baseball team at a
        girl's school, with the goal of the team reaching the national
        championship in Tokyo...competing against the boys!) who is the token
        tough girl, and there is one who is kinda butch, as well.

        Anyhow, it is next to impossible to find any info about this series
        on the web, and I was wondering if any of our members who maintain
        shoujo/shoujo-ai/yuri link sites have any links for this series, in
        English. I would appreciate it very much. >>

        I don't have any info on it, however I watched the first couple of episodes
        and I thought it was pretty nifty. However I don't own the DVD myself so
        haven't watched the rest of it yet....

        Kun