Re: [Yuricon] New file uploaded to Yuricon

    Message 1 of 348 , Feb 1, 2002
      >From: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com

      > Description : Sadly... this is as far as I got with my contribution to
      >the manga. I'll sit on it until next year. I just don't have the guts to
      >compete. <sigh>

      It wasn't(isn't) a competition..it just had a deadline. We will have a 2003
      issue, assumbaly, so finish this up and submit it for next time.

    • josephglanvill
      Message 348 of 348 , Apr 13, 2009
        Oh good grief. I was thinking of sitting this one out, but you talked me into it, Erica. These clowns are over the line. I'll dash off an email in a bit.