Re: [Yuricon] Konnichi wa from Kat

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2002
      >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

      >I'd just thought I'd pop in for a second before running off to some artsy
      >party that I am being dragged off to tonight.

      And you hate it, I know...

      >Anyways, My site has completely been revamped

      Looks great! I like it alot. It scans better than the old one.

      Now, can I knitpick about my bio? :-) There's several typos. Here's
      corrected copy:

      Raised by wolves, Erica has taught herself the rudiments of social
      intercourse. She writes fanfiction to work out her unresolved anger issues.
      By day she is a mild-mannered corporate librarian, transforming at night
      into an instructor of Chinese martial arts. In what is amusingly referred to
      as her "spare time," she plots
      media domination with AniLesboCon (http://www.anilesbocon.org) a celebration
      of shoujoai and yuri in anime and manga, as her vehicle. She can be reached
      at e.l.f.@...

      ***

      Thanks!

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2002
        << I'd just thought I'd pop in for a second before running off to some artsy
        party that I am being dragged off to tonight.

        Hope you had fun and the espresso was never-ending ;p

        >> Anyways, My site has completely been revamped (entirely from start to
        finish) It has taken over a week of staring at HTML code (I did most of this
        version of the site on my own with some help from Drew>^_^<) Well it is all
        up and running now so go take a look see and tell me what you think. >>

        I like the new layout Kat! The whole page looks alot brighter and easier to
        use. =^.^=

        Kun
        -----'-,-{@
      • Kathryn Williams
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2002
          > >I'd just thought I'd pop in for a second before running off to some artsy
          > >party that I am being dragged off to tonight.
          >
          > And you hate it, I know...

          Actually I nearly screamed.. Remember that photo shoot and Radio interview I
          was doing last week? Well I found out what the photo part was all about.
          Right when I walked into the frount doors of the studio the party was being
          held at someone aproached me and said "The photos of you are wonderful" I
          couldn't remember who the person was but they knew me (same as always) So I
          go upstairs and what do I find? Hunderds of photos everywhere and amongst
          them several of myself. People told me how much they loved them but inside I
          just wanted to run and hide.. no one told me they would be on display for
          over a hunderd people to see! EEEEEPPPPPP!!!!

          Anyways the part itself was rather interesting. It was for all the teachers
          and kids who were part of that "Anity violance Youth Program" I was teaching
          at in the University a while back. A group of the kids proformed and I was
          very impressed by them all of them. The piano players and the violinst where
          amazing. I'm very happy to have got to spend the time with these kids. They
          even thanked me and have be a gift for taking time out of my schedule >^_^<

          I actually stayed the entire time instead of sneaking out like I usually
          do...

          > >Anyways, My site has completely been revamped
          >
          > Looks great! I like it alot. It scans better than the old one.

          Arigoto!

          > Now, can I knitpick about my bio? :-) There's several typos. Here's
          > corrected copy:

          I'll just copy and paste it like I did the last one... It will be up soon
          enough.. You like the ALC Banner above your Bio >^_^<

          Well I've gotta run.. things to do...

          ja

          Kat
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2002
            >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

            >Actually I nearly screamed..

            Can I spend a moment in sympathy? I'm beginning to feel bad for really well
            known people and I haven't a clue how people like Britney Spears survive, I
            really don't. :) Writing an idol started it, having people recognize me at
            cons just drives it home...

            >I'll just copy and paste it like I did the last one... It will be up soon
            >enough.. You like the ALC Banner above your Bio >^_^<

            Yes - I liked that quite a bit. :-)

            Thanks again!!