Konnichi wa from Kat

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2002
      I'd just thought I'd pop in for a second before running off to some artsy
      party that I am being dragged off to tonight.

      Anyways, My site has completely been revamped (entirely from start to
      finish) It has taken over a week of staring at HTML code (I did most of this
      version of the site on my own with some help from Drew>^_^<) Well it is all
      up and running now so go take a look see and tell me what you think.

      ja ne

      Kat
    • Drew Torrens
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2002
        > I'd just thought I'd pop in for a second before running off to some artsy
        > party that I am being dragged off to tonight.
        >
        > Anyways, My site has completely been revamped (entirely from start to
        > finish) It has taken over a week of staring at HTML code (I did most of
        this
        > version of the site on my own with some help from Drew>^_^<) Well it is
        all
        > up and running now so go take a look see and tell me what you think.
        >
        > ja ne
        >
        > Kat

        Drew here. Kat realized that she forgot the url, so asked me to add it...
        Despite the fact that I'm sure a good chunk of you have visited before.

        Well, here it is:

        www.katandnekomanga.ca

        TTFN,
        Drew
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2002
          >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

          >I'd just thought I'd pop in for a second before running off to some artsy
          >party that I am being dragged off to tonight.

          And you hate it, I know...

          >Anyways, My site has completely been revamped

          Looks great! I like it alot. It scans better than the old one.

          Now, can I knitpick about my bio? :-) There's several typos. Here's
          corrected copy:

          Raised by wolves, Erica has taught herself the rudiments of social
          intercourse. She writes fanfiction to work out her unresolved anger issues.
          By day she is a mild-mannered corporate librarian, transforming at night
          into an instructor of Chinese martial arts. In what is amusingly referred to
          as her "spare time," she plots
          media domination with AniLesboCon (http://www.anilesbocon.org) a celebration
          of shoujoai and yuri in anime and manga, as her vehicle. She can be reached
          at e.l.f.@...

          ***

          Thanks!

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2002
            << I'd just thought I'd pop in for a second before running off to some artsy
            party that I am being dragged off to tonight.

            Hope you had fun and the espresso was never-ending ;p

            >> Anyways, My site has completely been revamped (entirely from start to
            finish) It has taken over a week of staring at HTML code (I did most of this
            version of the site on my own with some help from Drew>^_^<) Well it is all
            up and running now so go take a look see and tell me what you think. >>

            I like the new layout Kat! The whole page looks alot brighter and easier to
            use. =^.^=

            Kun
            -----'-,-{@
          • Kathryn Williams
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2, 2002
              > >I'd just thought I'd pop in for a second before running off to some artsy
              > >party that I am being dragged off to tonight.
              >
              > And you hate it, I know...

              Actually I nearly screamed.. Remember that photo shoot and Radio interview I
              was doing last week? Well I found out what the photo part was all about.
              Right when I walked into the frount doors of the studio the party was being
              held at someone aproached me and said "The photos of you are wonderful" I
              couldn't remember who the person was but they knew me (same as always) So I
              go upstairs and what do I find? Hunderds of photos everywhere and amongst
              them several of myself. People told me how much they loved them but inside I
              just wanted to run and hide.. no one told me they would be on display for
              over a hunderd people to see! EEEEEPPPPPP!!!!

              Anyways the part itself was rather interesting. It was for all the teachers
              and kids who were part of that "Anity violance Youth Program" I was teaching
              at in the University a while back. A group of the kids proformed and I was
              very impressed by them all of them. The piano players and the violinst where
              amazing. I'm very happy to have got to spend the time with these kids. They
              even thanked me and have be a gift for taking time out of my schedule >^_^<

              I actually stayed the entire time instead of sneaking out like I usually
              do...

              > >Anyways, My site has completely been revamped
              >
              > Looks great! I like it alot. It scans better than the old one.

              Arigoto!

              > Now, can I knitpick about my bio? :-) There's several typos. Here's
              > corrected copy:

              I'll just copy and paste it like I did the last one... It will be up soon
              enough.. You like the ALC Banner above your Bio >^_^<

              Well I've gotta run.. things to do...

              ja

              Kat
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2002
                >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

                >Actually I nearly screamed..

                Can I spend a moment in sympathy? I'm beginning to feel bad for really well
                known people and I haven't a clue how people like Britney Spears survive, I
                really don't. :) Writing an idol started it, having people recognize me at
                cons just drives it home...

                >I'll just copy and paste it like I did the last one... It will be up soon
                >enough.. You like the ALC Banner above your Bio >^_^<

                Yes - I liked that quite a bit. :-)

                Thanks again!!