Re: New file uploaded to Yuricon

  • eleloi
    Message 1 of 348 , Feb 1, 2002
      --- In Yuricon@y..., Yuricon@y... wrote:

      The text that goes in blank spaces... bwahaha!

      Page 5:

      Panel 1
      Haneko: She's so pretty.
      Haneko off: <My name is Haneko.> <I'm 17 years old.> <Bloodtype: AB.>
      <This is my last year of high school.> <I plan to attend college...>

      Panel 2
      Haneko off: <Kouen transferred here a few days ago.>
      Haneko off: <They say she's foreign.>

      Panel 3
      Kouen: You're Haneko, aren't you?
      Haneko off: <She saw me!> Yes!

      --Lel
    • josephglanvill
      Message 348 of 348 , Apr 13 1:06 PM
        Oh good grief. I was thinking of sitting this one out, but you talked me into it, Erica. These clowns are over the line. I'll dash off an email in a bit.