Re: Tis sad news....

  • eleloi
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2002
      --- In Yuricon@y..., "Ashke" <ashke@m...> wrote:

      > I think my favorite game in them was traversing the room without
      stepping on the floor. At random times throughout my life, I've
      looked at a room and plotted out a course to take that wouldn't
      include the floor. *grin*

      Oh... I still do that too. I actually follow through and walk on the
      couches and coffee table. Of course my husband isn't home when I do
      this. ^-^

      --Lel
    • shanejayell2000
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 1, 2002
        Hmm, I read the Secret Garden, too. Interesting.

        One reason I read a lot of Sci-fi in my youth is that it's one of the
        few kinds of mainstream fiction with lesbian and gay characters in
        them. Mercedes Lacky, Gail Baudino, Spider Robinson, etc. etc.

        --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
        > >From: Trixterpriest@a...
        > >
        > >Heheh...I was reading hardcore fantasy and science fiction ;p I
        never read
        > >Little Princess...although I did enjoy The Secret Garden.
        >
        > Read scifi too - went through my Dad's scifi (and soft porn)
        collection by

        http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.