Re: [Yuricon] Re: Fwd: Manga auctions write ups

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
      >From: "dziwozony" <dziwozony@...>

      >Okay, sorry, dumb question, but a curiosity: these manga are in
      >English? Yesno?

      No.

      We'll label them "translated" if they are. The companies are a dead
      giveaway, too - margaret, hana to yume, kadokawa....those are all japanese
      cos. If they were english, they'd be Viz, Tokyo Pop, Dark Horse, etc.

      On the whole, i'm going to avoid stuff that's easily obtainable in the this
      country - there's no point really, in selling Ranma translated, wehe
      practically every bookstore in the US.