Fwd: Manga auctions write ups

  • Stirling Twilight
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi!
      Auctions are up again in support of Yuricon! Please check them out.

      Kaguya-Hime: The ultimate in Chicks with weapons!
      Sexy, androgynous Akira is caught up in an adventure involving cloning, an
      magical island kingdom and the ancient story of Kaguya-hime.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1069787310

      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1069820997

      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1069824090

      >Kadokawa Comics, Dragon Jr. Maze Vol. 1-6
      >
      >Here's a magical girl and magical boy adventure all rolled up into one -
      >literally! Maze is a nice, friendly girl and a powerful young warrior -
      >with a few personality quirks. Join Maze, the enthusiastic Mil-chan, suave
      >swordswoman Rapier and the rest of their friends as they seek to save an
      >entire world! Comedy and sex fill this lot that >includes the first six
      >volumes in excellent condition.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1069825629

      Thanks for looking!
      P!

      A place for fans of Ayumi Yui has been created! Please join us at:
      http://ayumiyui.20m.com/yuihome.html

      YuriCon 2002 http://www.shoujoai.com/~anilesbocon
      For Real Women Who Like Their Women... Animated

      Visit The Saint Tail Fan-fic Homepage at:
      http://haneokameimi.fws1.com/home.htm

    • dziwozony
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
        --- In Yuricon@y..., "Stirling Twilight" <stirling_9@h...> wrote:
        > Hi!
        > Auctions are up again in support of Yuricon! Please check them
        > out.

        Okay, sorry, dumb question, but a curiosity: these manga are in
        English? Yesno?

        Jude
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
          >From: "dziwozony" <dziwozony@...>

          >Okay, sorry, dumb question, but a curiosity: these manga are in
          >English? Yesno?

          No.

          We'll label them "translated" if they are. The companies are a dead
          giveaway, too - margaret, hana to yume, kadokawa....those are all japanese
          cos. If they were english, they'd be Viz, Tokyo Pop, Dark Horse, etc.

          On the whole, i'm going to avoid stuff that's easily obtainable in the this
          country - there's no point really, in selling Ranma translated, wehe
          practically every bookstore in the US.