Re: Yuri Studios Update!

  • punistation
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 29, 2002
      --- In Yuricon@y..., Trixterpriest@a... wrote:
      >"...It IS very nice though =^.^="
      >
      > Kun

      Aaaaw, how nice of you to say so (AND host!)

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 29, 2002
        > >"...It IS very nice though =^.^="
        > >
        > > Kun
        >

        > Aaaaw, how nice of you to say so (AND host!)
        >
        > Kisses XXOOXX
        > Jen

        You can thank Philip Mak for that =^.^= I do every chance I get...

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
        *does a little arigato dance*

      • nekokuniko
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 22, 2002
          Jaaaaa! ;)

          Finally, yes, Kun has updated the site with her newest video ;p I
          should soon be adding new videos and members. Things have been a bit
          hetic for me so if you've sent in submissions, please please pretty
          please send them again ne?

          http://videos.yuricon.com

          Arigato!

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
          *does a little AMV dance*
        • Seravy
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 26, 2002
            You know the left side bar of the site? What anime is
            the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th screenshots from? and on
            the right side bar, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th?

            File your taxes online! http://taxes.yahoo.ca
          • shanejayell2000
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 27, 2002
              Laughs quietly. Have you thought of changing the banners and having a
              contest to identify them all? Might be fun...

              Shane