Re: [Yuricon] Manga Project - IMPORTANT NOTE

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2002
      >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

      >People please do not send me huge files. I just got a large set of them all
      >at once and my email box died. If you wish to send me images, send an email
      >telling me so and I'll set soemthing up but don't just send it/them as an
      >attachment.

      Yes, please - contact Kat, set up a method by which you can send her
      files...through an ftp or on a CD.

      The deadline is soon, but you don't want to piss the Artistic Director off
      right away, okay? LOL

      >Kat (who now needs some sleep before her radio interview in the new
      >morrow... and yes I'll be mentioning ALC more then once >^_^<)

      Speaking of interviews - I finally have the one from UK Channel 4 TV, thank
      you Adam and Wednesday. It's 4 minutes long, shows Kat selling a ALC
      t-shirt, and cheebs! beautful face shows up as we talk about Haruka.

      I wasn't entirely mortified (although the giant Kero-chan shadow looming
      over me is alarming) and we come off as a bunch of reasonable freaks with
      sense of humor. Phew.