[Yuricon] (Was Re: Who is John Woo?) Manga?

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2002
      Haruka-chan wrote:

      >Good luck you guys! ^_^ Um, could you please update me on this
      >privately? And would it be fine if I drew some art for it...? I am SO
      >aching to draw...

      I've been nursing this idea: a comic about Filipino Catholic schoolgirl
      witches who use cell phones to cast magic. It'd work best if the artist
      was also Filipino so I wouldn't have to explain everything. ^_^

      >PPS Hi Johann!!! <reverts to her beloved language> Kamusta??? ^_^

      Okey lang.

      >Marami na akong naririnig na maganda tungkol sa iyo galing sa mga
      >Pinoy MLs natin!

      Which ones? Ilan na nga ba ngayon...

      >Hindi ko alam yuri fan ka pala ha!!! ^.~

      <Aya> Moderator lang naman siya ng Yuri ML.
      <me> Nananagalog ka rin pala.

      www.edsamail.com