Chicks with Guns/ Dirty Pair/ Gen 13

  • shanejayell2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2002
      He did Grunge (that came out well...), then the Roxy mini (very
      funny, some Yuri, BSSM parody), and a pair of fill in issues. That
      went well, so he started writing the book around issue #60. He does
      the covers and writes, but not the interior art. He's actually using
      Rainmaker, the lesbian character in the series, as the focus of some
      stories, and is finally giving her a love life.

      Scary Scary: he's doing a Dirty Pair/ Gen 13 x-over...

      Shane :)