FAITH!!!

  • vampyre_boi
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2002
      Oh, I dearely LOVE this wicked minx! Actually, two years ago
      I started one of the first B/F shippers list at Yahoogroups,
      BuffyNFaith. I think it's still active!

      Sebby-chan
    • pbarkow
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 27, 2002
        --- In Yuricon@y..., "vampyre_boi" <vampyre_boi@y...> wrote:
        > Oh, I dearely LOVE this wicked minx! Actually, two years ago
        > I started one of the first B/F shippers list at Yahoogroups,
        > BuffyNFaith. I think it's still active!

        I can confirm that.

        I'm a co-moderator of OTBuffyNFaith.
      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 27, 2002
          > > Oh, I dearely LOVE this wicked minx! Actually, two years ago
          > > I started one of the first B/F shippers list at Yahoogroups,
          > > BuffyNFaith. I think it's still active!
          >
          > I can confirm that.
          >
          > I'm a co-moderator of OTBuffyNFaith.

          We should have known ;)
          Did your artist ever respond to your manga script Philip? That was one manga I was looking forward to =^.^=

          Kun
          -----'-,-{@
        • pbarkow@is2.dal.ca
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 27, 2002
            On 27 Jan 02, at 12:45, Trixterpriest@... wrote:

            > > > Oh, I dearely LOVE this wicked minx! Actually, two years ago
            > > > I started one of the first B/F shippers list at Yahoogroups,
            > > > BuffyNFaith. I think it's still active!
            > >
            > > I can confirm that.
            > >
            > > I'm a co-moderator of OTBuffyNFaith.
            > >

            > We should have known ;)
            > Did your artist ever respond to your manga script Philip? That was one

            Yes, a couple hours after I'd sent e-mail to cheebs! asking ^_^;;

            She hasn't responded to my last two e-mails asking about her
            progress though, so I'm experiencing some anxiety about whether
            or not it will be done in time.

            > manga I was looking forward to =^.^=

            Thank you. ^_^
          • Sharem Ma'Ten
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 27, 2002
              <pbarkow@...>

              > > Did your artist ever respond to your manga script Philip? That was one
              >
              > Yes, a couple hours after I'd sent e-mail to cheebs! asking ^_^;;
              >
              > She hasn't responded to my last two e-mails asking about her
              > progress though, so I'm experiencing some anxiety about whether
              > or not it will be done in time.
              >
              > > manga I was looking forward to =^.^=
              >
              > Thank you. ^_^

              Sorry...I've been busy working on his manga and a submission to an erotic
              ezine...^_^;;

              --
              Sharem
            • stellaluna_42
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 31, 2002
                The new Faith action figure is out as part of the new Angel figures &
                it is SWEET! It's very seldom that the Buffy/Angel figures actually
                look like the actors, but this one is NAISU!
                Not to mention she has the tattoo in this one.

                STELLALUNA ^_^

                *will never again look at an aersol can of hair spray w/out thinking
                of Faith using it as a tourture device*