Re: My "chicks with weapons" fetish redux

  • katyae0211
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2002
      --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
      > I was just sitting here, happy as a clam as I watch the first
      episode of
      > "Read or Die" when a totally bizarre thought struck me...my first
      experience
      > with chicks with weapons had to be Greek mythology...Athena and
      Artemis.
      > (There was a very good reason that my first fanfic ever pretty much
      paired
      > these two, you know... LOL) I think I feel for Athena when I was
      like 6 or
      > 7, lo so many decades ago. ;-)

      I've become thoroughly convinced that Athena is my patron. There
      have been too many things that have happened in my life since I
      started to study about her worshippers that have just naturally fit
      into my life. And when I have sought assistance from her, there has
      been some response, and it has been good counsel.

      Anyhow, now I am just babbling, so I think that I shall go.

      Katya