Gold Digger, Chicks with Guns

  • shane Jayell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2002
      Another Gold Digger Fan! Cool! No yuri content as yet,
      but boy does Fred Perry like drawing big guns, mecha,
      etc. etc.

      Any Ninja High School fans?

      > Thomas Scroggs wrote:
      > >
      > > My present love is Gold Digger. I know it isn't
      > > really anime or even Japanesse. But boy are those
      > > some impressive guns.

      Gunsmith Cats, of course, Noin in Gundam W, Utena,
      Ghost in the Shell, and way too many others to think
      of off the top of my head.

      Shane :)

      http://auctions.yahoo.com
    • Thomas Scroggs
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2002
        I was thinking about this a little and thought to
        Battle Angel and relized that what may be the coolest
        gun ever. That satelite charged monster Atila gets to
        fire when she's Turned.

        =====
        http://auctions.yahoo.com