Re: Speaking of Yuri...

  • the_judy_justice@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 4, 2001
      --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
      > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
      ecstatic
      > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala Kun.

      Yes, you can... But I'd be really happy if you told a bit more about
      it... It seems that this Anime hasn't reached Europe yet.

      And well...
      About the ALC, I almost missed the new list as I never check my Yahoo
      mail box.^_^'
      Anyway, the great Judy is back even thought she's rather quiet these
      days. ^_-

      -Judy

      http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 4, 2001
        >From: sean@...
        >And you haven't even really gotten to the REALLY shoujo-ai/yuri stuff
        >yet, have you? Eps 23-26 will blow your mind. :-D

        Don't TELL me!

        >--SG
        >--where's that lemon, btw?

        On the hard drive of my laptop. If I hadn't been so busy with web stuff
        today i was going to work on it. :-)

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 4, 2001
          > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
          ecstatic
          > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala Kun.

          heheh ;p So you were able to get in those last episodes even with all
          this frenzy tonight ne? =^.^=

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
        • Duncan Law-Green
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 5, 2001
            > --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
            > > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
            > ecstatic
            > > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala Kun.

            > Yes, you can... But I'd be really happy if you told a bit more about
            > it... It seems that this Anime hasn't reached Europe yet.

            Yes it has, through the wonders of divx fansubs :-)

            There's an English-language site on Noir here:-
            http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/noir/index.htm

            Ja,

            Duncan
            =-=-=-

            Staff member: AyaCon 3: Aya Returns -- 1-3 Nov 2002, Northampton, UK

            --
            / _ # J. Duncan Law-Green PhD - Astrophysicist, Anime & SF fan
            /_/ _ # Web: http://www.ryouko.demon.co.uk/ RL: Leicester, UK
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 5, 2001
              >From: Trixterpriest@...

              >heheh ;p So you were able to get in those last episodes even with all
              >this frenzy tonight ne? =^.^=

              I have the last 4 to watch and I have to wait until *after* I teach class
              tonight. Bastards...wanting to learn
              Taiji...grumblemublekeepingmefrommyanimemumble...

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 5, 2001
                > >heheh ;p So you were able to get in those last episodes even with all
                > >this frenzy tonight ne? =^.^=
                >
                > I have the last 4 to watch and I have to wait until *after* I teach class
                > tonight. Bastards...wanting to learn
                > Taiji...grumblemublekeepingmefrommyanimemumble...

                Yeah! Who do these people think they are? My crew actually expects me to come and work with them eight hours a day as well! I say it's time that we rebel! =^.^=

                Kun
                ----'-,-{@

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 5, 2001
                  --- In Yuricon@y..., "Duncan Law-Green" <dlg@r...> wrote:
                  > > --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
                  > > > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
                  > > ecstatic
                  > > > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala
                  Kun.

                  > > Yes, you can... But I'd be really happy if you told a bit more
                  about
                  > > it... It seems that this Anime hasn't reached Europe yet.
                  >
                  > Yes it has, through the wonders of divx fansubs :-)
                  >
                  > There's an English-language site on Noir here:-
                  > http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/noir/index.htm
                  >
                  > Ja,
                  >
                  > Duncan
                  > =-=-=-

                  Thanks a lot! ^_^
                  He he... I guess I would push too far if I asked about a french
                  version... ^_^'

                  No, that's perfectly fine in english.

                  -Judy