Re: [Yuricon] news ML?

  • Zephyr Sky
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2001

      [cut]

      >Thanks. I think we're okay for a while. As soon as the right hack comes
      >through, we'll get up the message boards on the site and revert this to a
      >"news" ML.
      >Cheers,

      >Erica

      what what WHAT? ok, before i go into hysterics, does this mean that the ML will no longer be for chatting about yuri anime/manga and talking about...whatever it is we talk about on here???!?!? *maybe if i clap loud enough to prove i really believe, then it won't happen...wait, that's for Tinkerbell...O_o* but... message boards aren't as much fun! i dunno, just love the format of these ML's.....maybe cuz i'm relatively new to them *L*

      -Zeph

      who doesn't wanna lose the happy chatting that occurs on the ML!!!