Biting the bullet - Please support the Okazu Patreon Funding Campaign

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2014

      Hello All - After 12 years of writing Okazu, and trying to find a way to have it sustain itself with ads, affiliate links and the like, I'm biting the bullet and opening up subscriptions.

      If you enjoy Yuri news, reviews and interviews, please consider supporting Okazu!

      Support Erica Friedman creating Okazu