Semi-OT, but also really relevant

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2014

      This is an animation about the US interment camps for Japanese-Americans during WWII.

      We really have to never forget that while we were fighting Nazi Germany and being all righteous, we were doing the same thing. It's heart and soul breaking to know we were capable of this and we must never anything like this again.

      Apologies and reparations have been made in the US, in case, you were all ready to get angry, but all sensible people know that that cannot truly repay these people for what was done to them.

      I'd like you to watch this, but please understand that this kind of thing could happen just about anywhere. Every country has done things that suck. Even yours.

      Over 70 Years Ago, The U.S. Made A Horrible Decision. A Powerful Animation Remembers That.