Way cuter than I expected

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2014

      I take a look at the Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san anime on Okazu...and find it to be cuter than I expected! Yuri Anime: Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san (English)

    • Kumiko Yamazaki
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2014
        Dear friend...

        Is there a place I can buy the anime yet?  I want to purchase a copy. :3

        Kumi the Wacky Waffle.

        On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 2:56 AM, anilesbocon01@... [Yuricon] <Yuricon@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I take a look at the Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san anime on Okazu...and find it to be cuter than I expected! Yuri Anime: Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san (English)

        Yuri Anime: Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san (English)
        Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san by Kuzushiro-sensei is an entertaining, not very emotionally taxing manga series that runs in Comic Yuri Hime. I've reviewed t...
        Preview by Yahoo

        --
        =============================

        "She's so many women
        He can't find the one who was his friend
        He's hanging on to half her heart
        He can't have the restless part
        So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

        - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.
      • Gladys Robles
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2014
          Hello all,

           Not yet my friend because the series is still airing when they finish it they most definitely will sell the DVD and you can buy it then. Meanwhile Crunchyroll has it http://www.crunchyroll.com/inugami-san-to-nekoyama-san

          image
          Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san on Crunchyroll!
          The series follows two high school girls; Yachiyo Inugami, a dog-like girl who loves cats, and Suzu Nekoyama, a cat-like girl who loves dogs, and the strange relati...
          Preview by Yahoo

          P.D: Sorry for my bad english

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 8, 2014
            No one has licensed the anime for DVD release in the west.

            Right now, watching it online from a legal streaming source like Crunchyroll or buying the Japanese DVDs are the legitimate choices.
          • Kumiko Yamazaki