Whispered Word is on sale today!

    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2014

      The English edition of Yuri Manga, Sasamekikoto, Whispered Words, goes on sale today! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/193554845X?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=193554845X&linkCode=xm2&tag=yuricon-20

      This story explores many of the typical Yuri tropes, best friends, unrequited love, Yuri manga and light novel fans, actual lesbians and...true love.

      This series starts as a comedy, becomes a tragedy and ends in one of the most gratifying conclusions a Yuri series has ever has. This is very good Yuri Manga and it's on sale now! ^_^

    • Johann Chua
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2014
        Just got my copy today from Planet X Comics. For some reason Right Stuf's listed release date is still next month.
      • shanejayell2000
        Message 3 of 4 , May 13, 2014
          At book stores too. Found one at my local comics shop.
          Message 4 of 4 , May 14, 2014
            Very cool!