Two English-language Adventure comic starring Lesbians

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2014
      So...a *lot* of folks are asking about comics or manga with actual lead characters

      The Legend of Bold Riley by Leia Weathington (my review: http://okazu.yuricon.com/2012/05/17/lesbian-comic-the-legend-of-bold-riley-english/)  - Conan-esque fantasy starring a princess adventurer. ^_^

      Today on Okazu, I'm reviewing Gun Street Girl by Barb Lien (http://wp.me/p3eKpy-24F), a contemporary magic adventure story, starring a lesbian enforcer.

      Two good books available on Amazon, at comic stores and in digital format from their publishers. In which the main character is a lesbian...and the the story happens. Enjoy!