Yuri Monogatari, Vol. 6

  • lynmarenjensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2014

      Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed "Yuri Monogatari," Vol. 6.  My favorite stories were "Cause X Play," "Miho-Chan's Memories," "For the Girl Who Has Everything," "Sinful," "Uninvited Guests," "Speak Love," and "30th Christmas.'  Thank you for making these short stories in graphic form available as an old-fashioned "real" book!