Sailor Moon anime delayed again

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9
      Comic Natalie reports that the new Sailor Moon anime has been pushed back until July 2014.

      http://natalie.mu/comic/news/107418

      But I just got Volume 1 of the new manga and boy does it look shiny!

    • Kumiko Yamazaki
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9
        Is it 'new' or just newly laid out manga? :D

        Kumi.

        On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 10:30 AM, <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

        Comic Natalie reports that the new Sailor Moon anime has been pushed back until July 2014.

        http://natalie.mu/comic/news/107418

        But I just got Volume 1 of the new manga and boy does it look shiny!

        =============================

        "She's so many women
        He can't find the one who was his friend
        He's hanging on to half her heart
        He can't have the restless part
        So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

        - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10
          It's the "perfect volume" of the manga, meaning a newly mastered version of the manga, and some original new work.

          Cheers,Erica

          To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com