Think Bigger - New Year's Thoughts

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2014

      I was asked this question today: Is there something you feel you must convey each time you write?

      Here is my answer and my wish for you for the New Year.

    • minyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2014

        That´s a very beautiful explanation of 'Think bigger'.

        In a time that has companies buying one another to get bigger(and sometimes too big to fail :-( ) and their explanations why they need to grow and achieve significant dominance in certain markets I like your point of view much more. :-)

        Thanks for sharing!

        Alkmaion