Re: [Yuricon] Speaking of Yuri...

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 4, 2001
      LOL, I knew you's like it >^_^<

      ja

      KAt

    • the_judy_justice@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 4, 2001
        --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
        > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
        ecstatic
        > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala Kun.

        Yes, you can... But I'd be really happy if you told a bit more about
        it... It seems that this Anime hasn't reached Europe yet.

        And well...
        About the ALC, I almost missed the new list as I never check my Yahoo
        mail box.^_^'
        Anyway, the great Judy is back even thought she's rather quiet these
        days. ^_-

        -Judy

        http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 4, 2001
          >From: sean@...
          >And you haven't even really gotten to the REALLY shoujo-ai/yuri stuff
          >yet, have you? Eps 23-26 will blow your mind. :-D

          Don't TELL me!

          >--SG
          >--where's that lemon, btw?

          On the hard drive of my laptop. If I hadn't been so busy with web stuff
          today i was going to work on it. :-)

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 4, 2001
            > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
            ecstatic
            > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala Kun.

            heheh ;p So you were able to get in those last episodes even with all
            this frenzy tonight ne? =^.^=

            Kun
            ----'-,-{@
          • Duncan Law-Green
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 5, 2001
              > --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
              > > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
              > ecstatic
              > > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala Kun.

              > Yes, you can... But I'd be really happy if you told a bit more about
              > it... It seems that this Anime hasn't reached Europe yet.

              Yes it has, through the wonders of divx fansubs :-)

              There's an English-language site on Noir here:-
              http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/noir/index.htm

              Ja,

              Duncan
              =-=-=-

              Staff member: AyaCon 3: Aya Returns -- 1-3 Nov 2002, Northampton, UK

              --
              / _ # J. Duncan Law-Green PhD - Astrophysicist, Anime & SF fan
              /_/ _ # Web: http://www.ryouko.demon.co.uk/ RL: Leicester, UK
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 5, 2001
                >From: Trixterpriest@...

                >heheh ;p So you were able to get in those last episodes even with all
                >this frenzy tonight ne? =^.^=

                I have the last 4 to watch and I have to wait until *after* I teach class
                tonight. Bastards...wanting to learn
                Taiji...grumblemublekeepingmefrommyanimemumble...

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 5, 2001
                  > >heheh ;p So you were able to get in those last episodes even with all
                  > >this frenzy tonight ne? =^.^=
                  >
                  > I have the last 4 to watch and I have to wait until *after* I teach class
                  > tonight. Bastards...wanting to learn
                  > Taiji...grumblemublekeepingmefrommyanimemumble...

                  Yeah! Who do these people think they are? My crew actually expects me to come and work with them eight hours a day as well! I say it's time that we rebel! =^.^=

                  Kun
                  ----'-,-{@

                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 5, 2001
                    --- In Yuricon@y..., "Duncan Law-Green" <dlg@r...> wrote:
                    > > --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
                    > > > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
                    > > ecstatic
                    > > > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala
                    Kun.

                    > > Yes, you can... But I'd be really happy if you told a bit more
                    about
                    > > it... It seems that this Anime hasn't reached Europe yet.
                    >
                    > Yes it has, through the wonders of divx fansubs :-)
                    >
                    > There's an English-language site on Noir here:-
                    > http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/noir/index.htm
                    >
                    > Ja,
                    >
                    > Duncan
                    > =-=-=-

                    Thanks a lot! ^_^
                    He he... I guess I would push too far if I asked about a french
                    version... ^_^'

                    No, that's perfectly fine in english.

                    -Judy