Crunchyroll 48 Hour Free Pass

  • EJ Daniels
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2013

      I currently have 3 passes for free 48 hour access to Crunchyroll.com.  I’ve never used these before but from the looks of it I would need your email address and your Crunchyroll username to send them to you. If you don’t have a Crunchyroll account they are free.  First come first serve.

      9/8/2013

      JAN5LGWWT7Z

      All-Access Guest Pass - 48 Hours

      Valid

      Sep 8, 2014

      Not Redeemed Yet

      Gift to Friend

      11/7/2013

      HT8QT9P4C36

      All-Access Guest Pass - 48 Hours

      Valid

      Feb 5, 2014

      Not Redeemed Yet

      Gift to Friend

      10/8/2013

      MPB6RJME5CV

      All-Access Guest Pass - 48 Hours

      Valid

      Jan 6, 2014

      Not Redeemed Yet

      Gift to Friend

      Kind Regards,

      EJ Daniels

    • Ray Henry

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2013

          Hi Henry, so sorry for the delay! I'll send a pass to you right away.